martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Welcome!!!!

Hi everyone! Here is my blog! It´s not the first one I make, but the first individual experience on it. In my opinion, having a blog is a good way to express ourselves and to feel like our ideas and thoughts have the importance they deserve. So let´s try the experience!

I would like to explain the tittle I´ve chosen for my blog: A little´s enough. To be honest, it has been one of my sister´s brilliant ideas. It´s the tittle of one of her favourite songs. So we worked together to find the meaning I would like to give to this blog. It is relationed with being modest and grateful in our lives performances. To look at things from a different point of view, just in a simple way, in order to understand what we have. To know that having a little of attitude, optimism and joy we are already prepared to make not only great things but also succesfull ones. We have the tools enough!!!

I hope you will enjoy this blog/experience!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario